Every Tuesday (except the last Tuesday) of a month – the Brown Chicken Brown Cow Team releases a new podcast. These are also released a few days later on YouTube for the convenience of those who do not do podcasts.
You can also now find us on iHeart radio!
2018 PodcastsJanuary Topic: Looking Back and Moving Forward
February Topic: Polyamory
- February 6, 2018: Cunning Minx
- February 13, 2018: Cooper Beckett
- February 20, 2018: Pepper Mint
- February 27, 2018: No Podcast – See our Vodcast!
March Topic: Legal, Financial, Medical, and Social Considerations for Non-Normative Relationships and People
- March 6, 2018: Christopher Kirk, Tax Attorney
- March 13, 2018: Dr. Barbara Chubak, Mount Sinai Department of Urology
- March 20, 2018: Catherine Gross, For Your Life Coach
- March 27, 2018: No Podcast – See our Vodcast!
April Topic: Sex Workers
- April 3, 2018: Kristen DiAngelo, Sex Workers Outreach Project
- April 10, 2018: The Lady Elizabeth, ProDomme
- April 17, 2018: TBD
- April 24, 2018: No Podcast – See our Vodcast!
May Topic: Disabilities and Sex - Physical, Mental and Emotional Challenges
- May 1, 2018: Andrew Gurza, Disability After Dark
- May 8, 2018: TBD
- May 15, 2018: TBD
- May 22, 2018: TBD
- May 29, 2018: No Podcast – See our Vodcast!
These will be uploaded shortly – we apologize for the delay as we move forward with our new site.
- December: Giving Back
- November: Spirituality
- October: Kink
- September: Performance, Drag and Burlesque
- August: Disabilities
- June: Getting Started